Have you have completed a full course of treatment for anxiety disorders in the Lower Mainland and want to be connected to a supportive group of individuals from the same therapeutic background?
The groups are limited to a maximum of 12 participants and are held for 1.5 hours bi-weekly in the evening.
Groups are structured with themes related to cognitive behavioural based therapy principles for the management of anxiety disorders, will include psychoeducation about anxiety disorders, skills training, practice, and round table sharing and troubleshooting discussions.
You have the option to sign up for a monthly package to guarantee your spot or sign up for a drop-in session if space is available. You have the option to utilize the group when you need it as it is ongoing. The groups are part of a continuum of care and not intended to replace or to be therapy.
Per Month: $60 per month (includes two bi-weekly group meetings 1.5 hrs each)
Drop In: $35 per group session
What you get :
- Booster Program: Ensuring the tools, skills, and lifestyle remain incorporated into your daily routine to enhance long term gains.
- Troubleshoot any difficulties, constraints, or setbacks.
- Learn new skills including relaxation and mindfulness.
- Share evidence based resources through a group format.
- Enhance your quality of life through effective anxiety management.
- Provide ongoing support as needed.